Dr. Mark Paciorek is proud to partner with the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation, a charitable non-profit organization that provides orthodontic care to individuals who may not have the opportunity to acquire assistance. Launched in 2008, the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation aims to reach individuals with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs. The Foundation sponsors the orthodontic care of hundreds of patients each year and Dr. Paciorek is honored to give away free braces to the deserving individuals in his local chapter.
Mission: The Smile for a Lifetime Foundation is dedicated to creating self-confidence, inspiring hope, and changing people’s lives by creating beautiful smiles. The gift of a smile can do all this for deserving, under-served individuals who, in turn, can use this gift to better themselves and our community.
Application & Questions:
The recipients are chosen by an independent Board of Directors, who in no way provide any bias or influence toward the candidates who are chosen. Applications will be reviewed quarterly, and the ones chosen will be contacted by upon selection by the Board of Directors.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Amanda Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: All correspondence will be via e-mail, and we will reply to your questions within 48 hours during normal business hours. There is NO DEADLINE. However, applicants are welcomed and encouraged to resubmit their applications every quarter.
- Letters of recommendation are mandatory. Please do not submit more than two letters, and limit each reference letter to one page each.
- Please type or print clearly with black ink (no pencil).
- Your attached picture of the applicant’s teeth must be clear.
- Your application, letters of reference and pictures will not be returned to you and will become property of Smile for a Lifetime Foundation.
- The applicant must be a resident of the area the foundation serves.
Return your completed application:
Dr. Mark Paciorek
Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
Attention: Amanda Wilson
4981 West Genesee Street
Camillus, NY 13031
Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be voted on by our Board of Directors, who meet quarterly to make their selections. Please review the guidelines before applying.